বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Lifestyle Fitness & Nutrition Busy Time of Year!

Hello all ?

Busy, Busy time of the year. I?ve got several workshops in the planning that I think will be of interest to you. I?m going to give you the dates now so that you can mark your calendars.

#1 ?Aging Beautifully?Inside & Out? ? May 16th ?9:30 a.m. ?1:30 p.m. ? Featuring Ren Fields with Acu-Facelift & De-stress Yoga; Keeley Bruce who is a Holistic Master Aesthetician who will discuss advanced body and face skin care techniques using only organic ingredients and I will discuss an Anti-Aging diet and feed you a wonderful rejuvenating & youth giving lunch! Fee: $35.00

#2 ?Increasing Health & Vitality with Feng Shui? ? June 7th? 11:00 a.m. ? 2 p.m. ? Featuring Cheryl Shotwell.? As many of you know I recently had Cheryl work with me to do a complete Feng Shui assessment of my home. IT WAS AWESOME!! This is not the first time I?ve had a Feng Shui practitioner come into my home BUT working with Cheryl has definitely been a better experience. I can?t wait to share her with all of you! Check her out: http://cherylshotwell.com

Fee: $15.00

And lastly ? I will be participating as a speaker & an exhibitor at the Holistic Health & Beauty Conference? held here in June. All details are contained in the following brochure.

?

?

?

mortgage settlement macauly culkin joe namath stefon diggs nazi ss andrej pejic naomi watts

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন