বুধবার, ৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১৩

Carrie Underwood Talks Trusting Hubby in REDBOOK December 2013

She's gearing up for the live TV premiere of "The Sound of Music" and during promotions, Carrie Underwood garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the December 2013 issue of REDBOOK magazine.


While striking a few poses for the Matt Jones-shot spread, the "See You Again" songstress dished about her relationship with her husband Mike Fisher and revealed her dieting secrets.


Check out a few highlights from Miss Underwood's Q&A session below. For more, be sure to visit REDBOOK!


On her food journal:

"You know how you feel when you get full? Well, I don't get full. I can eat a lot. Mike and I were in Italy for 10 days and I put on 8 pounds. So in real life, I have to make sure I'm not eating just to eat."


On trusting Mike:

"If he goes to a bar with his friends, a tabloid is going to report about it. Same goes for me. Trust is what it is. Either you trust someone or you don't. And I've never trusted anymore more than I trust Mike."


On losing weight after "American Idol":

"It was on the Idol tour [after I won]. I put on a lot of weight [during the show] because we were locked in a room all day with a craft service table. I was bored so I was just eating. I was never overweight, but I feel better with myself."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/carrie-underwood/carrie-underwood-talks-trusting-hubby-redbook-december-2013-947918
Category: national coffee day   Tony Hale   new york times   Vma 2013 Miley Cyrus   Iggy Azalea  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন